MINDFUL CAREGIVER STRESS REDUCTION TRAINING

The Mindful Caregiver Stress Reduction Training: All training includes two months of Virtual Yoga & Mindfulness instruction and connection with other caregivers around the globe.

We meet virtually making this course accessible worldwide. If you are an agency please email me directly for more information.

Upon completion of the training and materials you will receive a certificate of completion for this 100-hour Mindfulness Training. 

Commitment=Results

The two-month-long Mindful Caregiver Training is extensive virtual training that you will have one year to complete.

• Embodying the practice yourself in each session, while training in mindfulness-based stress reduction and cognitive therapy practices to support your career role you play in the children/teens lives you care for.

• Training you in mindful routines that work for your career and family as a whole, alongside mindful communication practices that support the social and emotional needs of growing children.

• Pairing recordings, research, and continued resources by renowned mindfulness Instructors for extra resources and tools that are equitable for all. 

• Light homework, daily practice, and 2 hours LIVE virtual training once a week with the completion of a reflection essay finalizes our time together.

• Our goal is to set yourself and your career up for success.

Combining multiple support systems for your mindful caregiver training. 

LEARN MORE HERE 

11 Modules

The Mindful Caregiver Training: Orientation

Welcome Friend!

I am so excited for you to begin your personal mindfulness journey. 

Included in this module is the welcome letter and digital well-being for our virtual class times with one another. 

If you are apart of the at your own pace training Complete this registration form here

I then encourage you to set up a free 1:1 orientation call with me.  We will spend approximately 45-55 minutes together going over your registration intake form and any additional questions you may have before our LIVE orientation class. 
Click Here to Schedule Your Orientation Call 

You should have now received confirmation emails with your login details, and confirmation of payment. Please save this link to the training membership to your bookmarks for quick access throughout the training. 

I am so looking forward to our time together! 

Warmly,

Alexaraye Vallejo

Mindful Diversity & Inclusion Module

We are constantly seeking ways to bring more inclusivity to members of The Mindful Care + The Mindful Nanny Collective. Please be sure to check back often as we will be continuing to roll out more and more resources to support children and childcare providers diversity and inclusion learning!

If you are interested in supporting resources or materials for this evolving space, or would like to be apart of this growing resource and what information is offered to the community please let the owner know.

Contact via: themindfulcarecollective@gmail.com

The Mindful Care Collective promotes a climate of purposeful inclusion of all. We foster the community by providing an intentionally welcoming and safe environment where all feel valued and cared for, and where all are given the opportunity to form meaningful connections with one another. We recognize honor and welcome the diversity of gender, age, race, ethnicity, national origin, range of abilities, sizes, sexual orientation, gender identity, financial means, and educational backgrounds.

Week 3

Hello

Wow, you are really building your toolkit to embody The Mindful Caregiver Role!

I hope you are proud of yourself! I sure am proud of you! Give yourself a little hug because you are literally expanding and growing your mind as you complete each daily practice with your other fellow Mindful Caretakers taking this course with you! 

Week 4

Hello

Can you believe it?! It is already week 4! You are cruising along and I am SO proud of you! 

Have any questions or concerns about the training so far? Remember I am just an email away so please feel free to contact me Here.

Feel free to post your wins and experiences as you make HUGE progress on your role to Embodying The Mindful Caregiver Role. Be sure to TAG @themindfulcarecollective! Every caregiver should embody this self-care role! Caregiver burnout is a thing of the past! Lets spread the news about your growth!

Week 5

Hello or shall I say almost Mindful Caregiver!!

PHEW! It is already week 5! You are COMMITTING TO YOURSELF! and I am SO proud of you! 

Week 7 | Virtual Group 4 Hour Silent Retreat

Dear Mindful Caregiver!

Today marks a very special day for our group. I can't wait to experience our silent retreat together! Below in the description, I explain the next steps. 

Week 8

Dear Friend;

Words can't express what an honor it has been to guide you along your personal path to Embodying The Mindful Caregiver Role. I am incredibly proud of each and every one of you! Thank you for sharing in your authenticity, your truth, your unfolding, and rebuilding. This journey is personal and different for each of us. I certainly grew during this course, and I continue to be so impressed by the caregivers we have in this world raising the next generation!

As June Jordan Says "WE ARE THE ONES WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR"

I hope you enjoyed our final practice and celebration today. I look forward to connecting with each of you in the future. 

Congratulations!

Dear Friend;

Words can't express what an honor it has been to guide you along your personal path to Embodying The Mindful Caregiver Role. I am incredibly proud of each and every one of you! Thank you for sharing in your authenticity, your truth, your unfolding, and rebuilding. This journey is personal and different for each of us. I certainly grew during this course, and I continue to be so impressed by the caregivers we have in this world raising the next generation!

As June Jordan Says "WE ARE THE ONES WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR"

I hope you enjoyed our final practice and celebration today. I look forward to connecting with each of you in the future. 

Modules for this product 11
Join Now

Already have access to this product?    Sign In Here

Personal Information

Payment Options

The Mindful Care Collective Mindfulness Training
 $888.00 USD
 The Mindful Care Collective Mindfulness Training
 $222.00 USD  ( then $222.00 USD for 3 months )
 The Mindful Care Collective Mindfulness Training (At Your Own Pace)
 $550.00 USD

How do you want to pay?

Credit/Debit Card
PayPal
No payment method needed.

I agree to all of the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

All Rights Reserved. ©Copyright 2021

Please select yes here, you will not receive your course emails if you select no.

Pay 0.00

Other Available Products

My Products Available Products
Pages
Sign In

Sign In Details

Forgot Password